Monday 7 April 2014

What to write about:


I've always wanted to create a blog, to write about things which are important to others. However, now I have one, I'm usually cluess on what to write! I don't want to post what make up I wear, or what films I love to watch every day; I want to write something that actually matters. 

The main thing I want out of my life is to have a family with Louis, having a child one day in the future will make me. Although there is something else, and that is to help others. Each day all I want is to truly help someone, the feeling I get when I do, is amazing. I can never explain the feeling of making a difference to someone's life, even if it's just for a few minutes. Everyone is going through some sort of struggle, weather it's big or small. So be open minded, and never judge too quickly, xx

P.S, Hello my dears, Lucy and Ben! xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment