Sunday 3 August 2014

100 Miles For Cancer Research:



2nd/3rd of August 2014:

I must say I am rather proud of myself, Louis and Mason. These last two days we have completed a 4 marathon bike ride! We have raised around £600 (money has to be counted properly yet!) for Cancer Research! We decided to raise money and do this crazy biking extravaganza in memory of my wonderful boyfriend Louis, and masons mum, 'Mamma Sue'. She is one of the most courageous, brave, beautiful women I have ever in my life known, and because of this lady my life has genuinely changed forever. One day we will beat cancer, every year there are millions and millions of pounds that go into research and they're and continuously looking for a cure! Today is a day closer to that cure and I am so proud to be a part of helping raise for that. We thank every single person who had sponsored us to do this bike ride and we did not let you down! Sore bums, aching bodies and all! 💖🚴🚴🚴🎈🎉🌞 



No comments:

Post a Comment